If you are registering multiple people please contact the Conference Secretariat on +61 2 4973 6573 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
If you are rolling over your Locate20 registration, you will have been contacted directly by the Conference Secretariat about your registration so please do not use the below link. Please contact the Conference Secretariat on email@example.com. if you have any questions.
Discounts are available for companies registering 5+ persons as outlined in the below corporate registration table.
To register CLICK HERE
|Early Bird (on or before 22nd January 2021)||Standard (on or before 8th March 2021)||Late (after 9th March 2021)|
|Full Conference - Delegate||$640||$690||$740|
|Full Conference - Member|
SSSI, SIBA|GITA, ISNSW, ISVIC, QSSA
|Full Conference - Speaker||$485||$485||$485|
|Academics, Researchers & SSSI Young Professionals||$350||$400||$450|
|Full Time Student||$195||$245||$295|
|Day only - Virtual Attendee||$165||$215||$265|
|Day Only - Live Site access (Tuesday or Wednesday)||$265||$315||$365|
|APSEA - Brisbane Live Site||$150||$150||$150|
|APSEA - Regional Live Sites||$100||$100||$100|
|Bulk registrations||Discounted rate|
|Corporate (5 - 9 persons)||$515 per person|
|Corporate (10 - 19 persons)||$490 per person|
|Corporate (unliminted)||$400 per person|
For all full conference registration types including corporate (excluding day registrations), if you cannot attend a live site, a $100 discount will be applied to your registration fee should you wish to attend virtually only. This discount will be applied during the registration process so please follow the queues when registering.
All full conference registrations as outlined above are given access to all content virtually across the 4 days of the conference, as well as attendance at a Locate live site (either in Brisbane or regionally), all recordings following the event and access to the entire Locate21 portal where you can network with colleagues and connect with sponsors.
If you wish to attend a live site, you will be catered for for all scheduled breaks in the program for the two days live sites are operating; Tuesday 30 & Wednesday 31 March 2021.
All registrations include access to APSEA Online virtually, however if you wish to attend a live site to watch APSEA Online with colleagues, catering will be provided and you will need to purchase a ticket during the registration process.
Day registrations give you access to the content on the day of your choice either virtually and/or within a live site (dependent on your choice of registration type).
Payment of Fees
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. A tax invoice (receipt) will be provided for all registrants, however you must complete the online registration before the tax invoice can be issued. Payment of fees can be made by direct deposit or credit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express 2.2% surcharge). All outstanding fees must be paid in full prior to the conference.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Secretariat.
- Before 22 January 2021 will incur a A$150 cancellation fee
- Before 22 February 2021will be refunded 50% of fees paid
- After 22 February 2021 there will be no refund
Terms and conditions
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the Conference Secretariat, someone else to attend in their place.
- Verbal changes or cancellations cannot be accepted, they must be written.
- The refund will be returned via the same payment method as the original receipt of funds. Credit card transaction fees are non-refundable.
- No refund or discount will be made if an inclusive function or event within the registration fee is not taken up or is subsequently cancelled.
- If the event is cancelled a refund of monies received is entitled, as per the registration terms and conditions.
- For a postponed event, monies received will be retained for the new event unless a written request for a refund is made to the Conference Secretariat as per the registration terms and conditions
The conference organising committee strongly recommends that you take out insurance for your travel and attendance at the conference. The conference cannot accept any responsibility for participants failing to arrange their own insurance.
The information is correct at the time of providing. However, the organisers reserve the right to change the information where necessary without notice.
In the event of industrial disruptions, Locate Conferences Pty Ltd and the organisers accept no responsibility. In the event of the venue becoming unsuitable or other circumstances or the need to cancel the conference there can be no liability on Locate Conferences Pty Ltd or the organisers.