RESEARCH@LOCATE SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
- Are you a post-graduate or post-doc researcher?
- Are you looking to enhance your skills in industry engagement?
- Are you researching something you would love to share with the wider world?
We have redesigned how Research@Locate will be facilitated in 2020. You will have an opportunity to participate in a half-day innovation session at Market Day and build your engagement skills. During the session you will:
- Learn about methods for engaging with industry and government
- Practice these methods through collaboration activities with market stall holders
- Learn techniques for effective pitching
- Refine your skills and develop a killer pitch, which you will present to an expert panel
- Have an opportunity to win a pitch competition
If you are interested in participating in Research@Locate, please submit a one-page proposal – pitching your research for industry – to the Research@Locate submission site via the ASIERA website. In your proposal you should define:
- How do you describe your research domain to non-experts (i.e. what is your “elevator pitch”?)
- What problems is your research offering to solve?
- What solutions does your research offer?
- Which industry groups and/or government agencies might benefit most from your research?