ENGAGE AT THE HUB SUBMISSIONS FOR LOCATE20 ARE NOW OPEN
The Hub offers the unique opportunity to:
- Provide opportunities for interaction and deep discussion on key issues
- Engage and share your ideas with key thought leaders and industry experts
- Support delegates to drive industry discussions and considerations
There are three options for running a session at The Hub:
- Launch, Test and Learn – There are multiple options for these activities, including pitch sessions, policy launches, product releases, “lightening presentations” (similar to 3-min thesis), demonstrations, trial experiences of new or emerging products, mini-learning sessions etc. Each session runs for 45 minutes, with a presentation in the first 15 minutes and the final 30 minutes being dedicated to a facilitated discussion (designed and supported by ThinkPlace – with facilitation and live scribing).
- Collaboration Space – Provides an opportunity for participants to come together to explore a theme in non-conventional ways. Could be considered as a series of ‘speed dating/networking’ activities, enable people to connect with potential mentors or other similar activities for connecting diverse people together. Each session runs for 60 minutes, with a presentation in the first 15 minutes and the final 45 minutes being dedicated to a facilitated activity for all participants (designed and supported by ThinkPlace – with facilitation and live scribing).
- Panel Q&A – This incorporates an opportunity for traditional Q&A, alongside interviews (which could be recorded and shared) and opportunities for audience polling (via slido etc). Each session runs for 60 minutes (designed and supported by ThinkPlace – with facilitation and live scribing).
The Hub is designed to support “session champions” to explore and promote key activities – ideally as a follow-on to a conference presentation or workshop held during Locate20. We urge you to consider becoming a session champion and submit your proposal as early as possible to avoid missing out. You will need to include the following when submitting your Hub proposal online;
- Proposed title of your session
- Brief proposal, including the following:
- Details of whether this topic is also being proposed for a presentation/keynote/workshop during Locate20
- Advise how you will engage and interact with delegates using your proposal
- List any potential presenters, facilitators, panellists etc that you plan on involving in your proposal/session
- Why would you like to be involved in the Hub?
- What session type would you like to consider championing?
- Who are the potential presenters and participants for your identified session (both in your organisation and at other agencies)?
- 3 keywords (e.g. smart cities, safety, women).
DEADLINE: 5PM AEDST FRIDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2019 (NO EXTENSIONS)